Monday, May 5, 2014

Knit Chat

Everyone has something that they like to do when they have nothing to do. I could be asleep but I don't feel it. I have a favorite thing where I like to turn on a move that I have seen a million zillion times and knit. I know that it sounds really weird but it's helpful to chill out. I like to make scarfs for friends and such. There is like nothing else that I know how to make but people seem to like the scarfs that I make so I guess I'll just keep doing it.
That is really all I have to say about that. Which is sad. I am sure.
When I knit I like to watch different movies.
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
My Fake Fiance
Raise Your Voice
50 First Dates
27 Dresses
so on and so on
I really like the dramas. Dramas really are the best. If I have seen it alot then it's great for knitting.
I also like to listen to music. I really like the oldies. All kinds. Rock, Pop, Country. I also listen to some new stuff but not alot of it.
It really is just one of those days. I felt like writing but nothing is coming to me. I have had nothing happen to me in so long that I am starting to wonder if I am still living my life or if I am just simply remembering a dream that would put anyone to sleep if they watched it.You should never really wish that things would happen you but I wish that something that I can talk about would happen. I need a topic.
I know that here are not really any people that read this but if anyone has an idea, it would be helpful.
In the mean time,
Poem:
Too many thoughts, Too many words
Cant write them all, But they need a place
Cant stop the wheels turning, Cant stop the heart burning
Where to write the words, How to write the words
Who can write the words, Stop thoughts inside
Stop the fear my rise, Heart beats beat too loud
Sun shines too bright, Days move too fast
Too many words to write, With no time to write them

That is all. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment