Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Need Thoughts

I have been sitting around thinking about all my projects. I have made no further progress on any of my projects. I need ideas, somewhere to go, and an outlet. My stories and such have to go somewhere. Maybe I have no talent. Maybe there is nowhere that the story can go. I am being driven mad with hopelessness. I have lost my hope in the future. I cant even manage to keep a blog going. Having a very hard time coming up with ideas for a nothing blog. Losing my mind with nothing to talk about but the fact that I have nothing to talk about.
I have been sleeping very badly. No dreams and weird hours of restlessness. Days spent with a blank mind. What happened to all the lovely fun I had. All the dreams and sleep. This is going to be a short blog for I have found that there is nothing worth talking about. I hope that someday I can find something worthwhile to say. Someday the dreams may start again. The words may move me once more.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment