Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy

For some years now, I have woken up in the morning and wondered if I would be happy that day. Most of the time I wouldn't be by the end of the day. I know that there are things that I could have changed to have made the day happy but at the time I couldn't think of them until later. Looking back at the last several years of my life, I am not sure if I even wanted to be happy. I spent a long time wondering if I deserved to be happy. For someone like me the answer was always no. I couldn't be happy in life because I was so unhappy with myself. I wasn't who I knew I was. Now that I can be myself, I think I could really be happy now. I wake up in the morning now and look around with a smile. I now know that I will be happy by the end of the day. Thank you heart! I hope I have more happy to share next time too. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment