Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year

So far this year is going much better then the last. I was able to spend the holidays with a loving family that, even though they were not my own, cared for me and cared for my feelings. Never have I felt so welcome in a significant others family's home. No one looked at me badly. No one ignored me. I felt more happiness in one day than I have felt in years. Now I have another safe place that I can call home. I never thought that I could ever be allowed to have this much happiness in my life. My family gets bigger everyday and the more, the merrier. I have someone new that loves me with more feeling than anyone ever has. Everyday I wake up knowing that I'm loved, missed, wanted, cared for, and cared about. There's more that I feel, but for most of my feelings there are no words. I am in love with a very wonderful person and I really couldn't ask for more. I hope that I can bring myself to write more frequently and that I have even more happiness to share. I love you baby. Good-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment